What makes Life Sequence Unique?
We are the only provider of green and ethical Mystery Boxes for babies and toddlers.
Our Mystery Boxes are guaranteed to cost at least 25% less the RRP of the contents.
What makes Life Sequence Green?
We only work with suppliers who provide environmentally low impact and sustainably produced items such as:
- @PureandDimple Rubberwood Plates: Made from a by-product of the latex industry and are sustainably sourced from plantations rather than deforestation. Futhermore, the designs on the plates are heat etched so no inks or chemicals are used.
- Gift Box: Made from FSC card and recycled paper covering.
- Postcard: Made from recycled paper.
- @WeeGallery Activity Mats: Made from 100% Organic cotton canvas, Oeko-Tex polyester fill and Eco-certified Maple wood ring.
- Postage Box: Enviro Box made from 80% recycled and FSC materials + single wall to reduce material.
- Parcel Tape: Natural rubber adhesive, recyclable in paper bin, no dangerous or unhealthy components.
- @LittleHerbs Baby Products: No colourants, fillers, ‘parfums’, chemical preservatives, parabens, phlalates, mineral oils or alcohol & they pack in glass or lined aluminium.
- Packaging: Air pillows made from potato waste and compostable.
- Delivery: Carbon neutral.
What makes Life Sequence Ethical?
We only work with responsible suppliers whose businesses help protect people as well as the the planet. This includes our suppliers sourcing ethical materials such as:
- GOTS cotton
- Oeko-Tex polyester
Socially sustainable practices:
Our supplier @WeeGallery only work with manufacters that abide by a code of conduct for that inlcudes fair wages and good working conditions.
The sustainably sourced Rubberwood plates by @PureandDimple that we include will feed a child in need for a day through the Share The Meal initiative and Pure and Dimple’s charity involvement with the World Food Organisation.